Yay! We are officially live in Layton Utah! I never thought it would happen (we would leave our families, Sam would get a new job, we would sell our house, that I would be able to drive here)! We did it!!!!! We are loving it. The weather is just a little warmer and a little less windy. Lots of places to eat and shop, too. I've just been trying to get used to being out and about since I haven't been out here for sooo long. We miss everyone already but I think we will be okay.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ha ha your new love is Rock Band....ha ha sweet!! Well I miss you guys already too!! i am soooo very happy for you guys though!! I think you are going to be so happy and have so much fun!!
Love ya,
Bec
Your photographer is amazing!! Ahhh......such talent :)
I'm glad you got your blog up. Now we can share pictures and info all the time. Love you guys, Kiss the boys for me!
Yea for bloggs!!! It's nice to see pictures and see what you're up to. It will be exciting to see what you post and what you get involved there in good ol' Utah. I love you guys and it will be weird not to have all the siblings around, but you guys made a move-that I know a lot of us think about, but don't do it- and I wish the best for ya :] LOVE YOU ALL!!!
You can do it!! It is great to see you guys again!! I am so glad all is going well!! Keep in touch!!
I just found your blog. I dont know if you remember me Char Briggs. Your boys are really big since the last time I seen them. if you want my blog is scbriggsfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment